Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Pictures

The children were sitting in the foyer for my nephew's wedding. I placed them all on this bench so they would stop running around and we could get better organized. From Left to right is Karissa, John, Mary, Katie Aunna (having a mad fit), Annie behind Katie, Tanner (my cousin's son), and Christian.

Here is our new family photo. I don't know how to increase the size, but, I will work on it tomorrow. I think you should be able to click on this picture to increase the size. Sorry it is so small!!!!
This picture is of, my sister and I, at her son's wedding. We had only been home with Katie Aunna maybe two weeks at the time this wedding took place.
This picture includes the kids and Kisty dancing. It was so sweet that they all wanted to dance together!!! We are a very close family;-). I had curled Katie Aunna's hair. I think it was beautiful hanging in long heavy curls.
Here Annie decided to stick her necklace into her mouth. This photographer was great at capturing very natural pictures of all our kids. She really enjoyed photographing them. Tanner, my cousins boy, presented a wonderful smile for the camera.

My little stinker Mary Blueberry just smiles with an orneriness which is very visible.
Below, Katie Aunna is delighted with her new life. She had been in America less than two weeks at this wedding and was so happy with her new life. We are so happy with her. It is hard to imagine a day without her in my life. I love my children so much. They make every day an adventure and it is always different. This is an old photo of Duane's family when he was a boy. The baby (Dion) who is sitting in his Mother's lap looks shockingly like John. The little blond girl standing beside Duane's mother (Lynette) looks just like Karissa. Amazing how God plans out where each person belongs within a family. Duane is standing next to his father. From top row left to right: Judy (oldest in the family), then Leona (Duane's Mom), and next is his father, John. Duane standing next to his Dad and is the second oldest child in the family. In the bottom row is Lynette (she is the fifth child in the family), next is Dion (the baby of the family and child six). The cute boy next to his Mom is Reis (the third born child) and featured next is Denis (who is the fourth child). They were all raised in the Catholic Church and lived in Kansas all their youth. Only Duane's two sister still live in their home town. The other children live in various cities within the United States. I will look and see if I can find a picture of my Mom, Dad, and sister together in a family photo. Many blessings...Trisha

1 comment:

Zactly said...

Such beautiful pictures Trisha. Wow, the girls hair is great and so very time consuming. Enjoying your updates.
Vickie