Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie Aunna

Katie Aunna enjoying dinner with Mama and Papa;-)
Here she is waiting for Papa to come home from work.
Surprise!!! A new "big" girl bike for her birthday...LOL!!!
This was Katie Aunna's referral photo...what a huge change has occurred in her since then!!!


I just can not believe that she is now having her second birthday since coming home. Last year we were just getting adjusted when she turned 7 y/o. It absolutely amazes me that she is now 8 y/o!!! She was her usual happy self yesterday getting dressed to go outside to play and swim. Her face lite like a light bulb when I wished her a happy birthday. I think she almost forgot.


The first questions from her were "Can we go out to eat with just you, me, and Daddy tonight? Oh...and do I get a new toy???" I couldn't help but chuckle at these straight faced serious questions. I told her that we certainly would go out to eat and she could get her new toy after dinner. Here a few pictures of the big 8 year-old in our house.


God is so generous and good to give Katie to us. She is a darling little girl and has been everything I have dreamed that she would be. Happy Birthday to my darling little girl;-). Many blessings!!!

2 comments:

nates5bs said...

Happy Birthday, Katie Aunna!

The Mom said...

What a cutie! Hope that her birthday was a blast!
Kate