Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update...I'm Late;-)

Halloween 2009...trick-or-treat;-)


So sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been very busy with our life lately. School keeps me very tied up as it is so demanding;-). I love the curriculum but, it does require a lot of time to get through it each day. We love to sleep in and usually this means we don't start school until around 10:00am. Last weekend we began to put up Christmas lights on the house and trees outside. Of course, we won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving Day.

Seems as though I am behind on lots of areas in my life. I have not began my Christmas shopping. Usually by this time I am completely done with it and ready to begin wrapping packages. Now Thanksgiving is sneaking up on me ever so quickly!!! I can't believe it!!! I guess I should tell you that the kids had a blast on Halloween. Although, no yucky really type costumes allowed. I have posted a picture of the kids for you to see of their costumes.

Pictured are Lil' Trish in the back. She is getting to be such a big girl!!! In the middle row are Christian, Katie, Karissa, Annie, and DeeDee. Up front are John-John and Mary Beth. I thought they were all so darling. Let me tell you that they ate so much candy that night. I honestly thought Mary Beth was going to throw up. But, she held her ground with a traditional belly ache. I hope my post finds everyone doing well and....ummm...more prepared for the holidays than I am...LOL!!!

1 comment:

Zactly said...

Great costumes Trisha. You do have a lot going on right now. There is still time for you to get the Christmas gifts squared away.
hugs,
Vickie