Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Gracie Belle

I am sad to post that our little pet has passed away. She had problems with collapsing trachea and died in my arms last week. I am just so sad and heart broken. God gave humans dogs to love and to be loved by them unconditionally. Gracie has been such a blessing to us!!! She did her job well of loving us unconditionally and we deeply love her in return. I try to comfort myself by the vision that someday she will be anxiously waiting for me in Heaven where she will eagerly lead me to Jesus' arms of love and comfort. Our little friend will be greatly missed by us all.

4 comments:

Zactly said...

So sorry for your loss.

Stephanie said...

I went through this last year. I am so sorry for your loss of Gracie. I know what she meant to your family. She will be surely missed.

adoptedthree said...

My dog collapsed on Sunday, but she is recovering very very slowly. We are praying that she makes it past the holiday.
I know the sadness and pray for peace for you and your family

Charlotte said...

Glad you were home to be there with her crossing over moment !