Monday, May 26, 2008

More Pictures From the Last Week Home

Katie Aunna loves fried chicken!!!!
Katie Aunna and Karissa look a lot alike!!!
Mary Beth gets a hug..like it or not;-)
Aunt Phyllis brings a gift to Katie Aunna
Katie freaked out in the airport in Amarillo when all the kids came running up to me yelling "Mama". She curled up by our luggage and started to cry. It did not take her long in the car on the way home to warm up to the kids riding with us. She tried to talk to them in Russian, however, they spoke back in English;-).

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so so excited to see you home !

I have been following your blog for a long time and have so enjoyed it !

I am right now deciding on a girl from Russia or Estonia, and the age to decide is hard too !

Charlotte and crew
www.charlottes4angels.blogspot.com

nates5bs said...

Oh! Poor Katie! Nate and I both felt so bummed for her when we read about her freak out moment upon arrival home. I can only imagine what her little mind was thinking!

Tell Katie we said, "Hello!"

Nate & B

game and computer help said...

by the time katie came home i was like omg she home and cutest person i ever saw.