Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Katie Aunna playing outside the Zori Hotel
Little Miss...What a little stinker!!!
Got her to hold still for this picture!!!!
Katie Aunna is not on the move here;-)....Sleeping Beauty!!!

I took this picture this morning as I thought..."Gee, I don't know if I have seen her quite so still until now!" She is so extremely happy to have a Mama and Papa that she can hardly contain herself. We went on another trip to the grocery store this morning. Here in Russia they do not buy weeks worth of groceries like we do in America. Also, our refrigerator is tiny and so we can not store very much at one time.

The bread is so delicious. We will bring some home for you kids when we are about to leave Moscow. We are stuck in the region until the 14th of May!!! Dad is about to go crazy as he is so active. He said this laying around all day is difficult to do. So twice each day we go out for walks. Only the Russian beer keeps him satisfied...ha ha.

We attempted to get to the dock yesterday, but, there was a huge wall maybe ten or twelve feet high. It was not even possible to take many photographs and the ship was totally obscured from view... boo-hoo. But, here are a few pictures we were able to take in the opposite direction. Hope everyone is doing well....talk to you soon.

1 comment:

game and computer help said...

I miss you I was suprised when I saw that you got a picture with Katie Aunna hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you can't wait to see you lil Trish