Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why Does Papa Sleep On The Couch!!!




I really don't think he can find a spot in the bed with me, the girls, and our Yorkie!!! I just thought this was funny tonight and so I took some pictures of the usual process of getting Katie, Karissa, and Annie to go to sleep. Mary really doesn't like to sleep and I have to fuss with her to get her to sleep. If we put her in our bed, she drives everyone near her crazy, with her many antics!!! When I finally get into bed, poor Duane moves to the couch, where he can stretch out. I know he must have a sore arm from hanging on to the literal edge of the bed...Ha Ha!!! What a good sport he is to tolerate us at bedtime;-). When the grand babies spend the night, Duane doesn't even try to find, so much as a tiny space, in the bed. Poor Papa.....we need "side rails" on the bed!!! Well, it is a king size bed....hmmmm.....I think we have run out of room;-).

No comments: