Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Week Is Flying By

I can not believe it is already Wednesday!!! Guess I missed getting some pictures uploaded to the blog this past weekend. We have been very busy with establishing a routine we can all work around. I have added even more to my "plate" with having seven children at home. The grand children come over and I have NINE kids here...ha ha. But, I am still thankful that we could have the opportunity to have our beautiful little kids.

Sometimes I want to adopt them out...yeah right....and other times I am so enjoying them. It seems I move from one mess to clean up to another. Then there are the meals to prepare and clean up and then baths to do. I don't even want to talk about the laundry demands...Oh MY!!!! However, I have to say that the enjoying part is far more often felt than the overwhelmed feeling. Also, we are not completely adjusted just yet (we've been home for about six weeks now.

Poor Duane is struggling to get financially re-established after the prolonged time in Russia and work for him is the height of his business season. Our temperatures here have been very hot and mainly dry. He is working very long hard days. Tonight Katie Aunna, Karissa, and I are still up...oh no!!! OPPS!!! I just looked over and Katie is snoring in the lounge chair. Time for us all to go to bed now. We will sleep till who knows in the morning....ha ha. Although these are rough times, they are also great fun times!!! God has blessed us as we work and struggling like the rest of the laboring world. I will take and post some pictures for you soon. Blessings to all!!!

No comments: