Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another busy weekend

Well, we were up early this morning as Christian, Karissa, and Annie all had soccer games and pictures after their games. So it would have been an all day soccer mom day!!!! But, glory hallelujah Kisty took the kids for me as DeeDee had a game, too. While Kisty spent the day at the ball park, I ran errands in preparation for our anticipated court date!!! We should have some news any day next week. I just hope it is soon.

I am having these night mares that Katie Aunna is looking out the window with her little picture book wondering when her mom and papa will return for her. Each night she thinks....will it be tomorrow. Plus, that surgery she endured alone in the hospital has been awful for her. I just want to kiss her boo-boo and make it well.

I miss her so extremely much and can not wait to see the excitement in her face when she sees us coming for her. I am taking a very pretty party dress so we can have a farewell party for her at the orphanage. God is so good to allow us to go and so what ever date He sets will be glorified by us and appreciated.

It was our hope to go on the 14th but this just would not give the Russian translators time to translate the dossiers, then give it to the facilitator to review, and next have the judge look over the documents. So I would much rather they all do their jobs and make sure they do not need any more papers. I don't want to rush over there and not be able to complete the adoption without trying to gather documents from over there. So God has given reason to my mind for the delay. I know He knows the best timing!!!! We give Him the glory for bringing us this far and allowing us the opportunity to add our darling Katie Aunna to our family.

When we hear the blessed news officially we will let you know. Check the blog periodically. All documents are now complete and are in translation. It has gone too far now to get cold feet!!! I do wish this would happen soon though, as I feel like my paper pregnancy is bursting to deliver within the next few weeks;-). Many blessing!!!! We will announce the date just as soon as we officially know!!!!!

No comments: