Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Waiting

Just wanted to post quickly!!! I can not sleep tonight as I am thinking of what lay ahead. I have told myself to "Fear not" and "Be not anxious about anything" and "Tomorrow will take care of itself". All in God's timing and not my own (that's a tough one for me though). We still have no official word and so.....we wait. I have to admit that this has been the toughest adoption of all and has quite well finished my desire to ever go through this process again. I read on one of my adoption boards that the wait for a court date can be two to four months. We are at the five weeks in waiting.

It is time to finish this adoption and then enjoy our beautiful family. I appreciate the friend who is praying in Texas (please keep the candle going for her)...as well as all those praying in many places for our darling little Katie Aunna. Our children are under the weight of this process as well and we continue to have our prayer circles before class in the morning and at night before bed. The children's prayers always bring tears to my eyes as they are such sweet pleas on Katie Aunna's behalf to the Lord. Thank you all so much for those prayers, as the fact that I know you are praying for us, keeps me going!!! Please keep them coming now more than ever. Much love and many blessings to you all!!! Thank-you;-).

No comments: