Monday, February 25, 2008

Count Down

Karissa says: Hi for Katie Aunna;-)
John is so cute and love having his picture take!!!

John and Mary read books together
Christian wanted to get a buzz....and he sure got buzzed!!!! Those blue eyes are so pretty even if he is bald....ha ha.
The terrible trio love Mommy's rocking chair.
This is a picture of our beautiful grown daughter that I found and scanned in. She was in her mid twenties in this photo.
We are in the final stretch now!!! Of course, it was a typical Monday. We do not have our passports with our visas yet and this always makes me a bit nervous. Although, we do have until Friday to wait. I am not very fond of late wake up calls....same with last minute visas. The psychiatrist returned our paperwork and signed his correct block on the medical form, but, the notary signed an entirely incorrect box without a signature in the block for her notary....teeheee. So, I will need to return it to him by FedEx and then have it FedEx shipped back to me. Then I seriously doubt it can make it to Austin for an apostille and back before we leave this Sunday night. Tomorrow is our second doctor's appointment for our "8 doctor" medical exam. Anyway, on a lighter note, I took a few pictures over the weekend of the kids!!! Also, I found a beautiful picture of our daughter Kisty. Keep praying for us as we need those prayers!!!!

No comments: