Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quick Update

Mary at bedtime


Karissa at bedtime

Annie at bedtime...No protests tonight!!!
John-John watches Mary hang in the swing on her tummy.


John-John is having fun outside today...he is so blond!!!!

Little Mary Beth enjoys playing

John-John sings a song;-)

Handsome Christian

Christian and Karissa Jump on the Trampoline
Annie Loves Her Baby Brother John-John
Annie Kate is always so happy!!!!


Well, the weekend has just flown by. I am glad it has gone so fast as I am looking forward to this week. Many of the documents for Katie Aunna's dossier will be due to us and I may even get to send it off for apostilles. Praise God for all his love and kindness to help us complete our dream of bringing our Katie home to her family where she belongs. The weather was so beautiful both Saturday and Sunday so the children were able to play outside.
This evening I filled out paperwork for about two and a half hours nonstop to complete the needed forms for our dossier. My thumb is sore and my wrist hurts from writing so much. Part of the pain of paper pregnancy. I am guessing that I filled out maybe 100 documents. I'll count them when we are ready to apostille and will tell you the exact number of documents. This is definitely the largest dossier I have had to do.
But, Katie has been an adoption that has had so many speed bumps that have slowed us down. Guess the good Lord just wants me to follow His timing. I really am not stressing out with Katie like I have for most of our adoptions in the past. I have a peace that God's Will shall be done. So as He cares for the little sparrow, He will so much more care for me.
It does look like we can take our notary and go to pick up the doctors documents and get his signature on our medicals. He will hopefully call me tomorrow to let me know what time to meet with him. Then on Wednesday our paperwork from our home study agency should be ready. The psychiatric evaluation for our adoption has also been completed and the doctor is suppose to FedEx ship it. I expect to have it Monday as well.
We are praying for our dossier to be completed and sent to Santa Fe for apostilles by the end of the week. God willing, we will see how it goes!!! This could mean that the completed dossier could be sent to our agency by the following Monday and then on to the foreign agency for translations and off to Russia. We should be traveling within two to four weeks from this point if no errors exist in these multiple documents!!!! We hope you will keep us and Katie in your prayers this week.

No comments: