Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tentative Plans

We are busting at the seams today with excitement!!! It looks like we will meet our daughter in a few weeks. Duane and I are so ready to see her and give her hugs. Hope she is ready for us, but, that is so unpredictable. I am trying to brush up on my limited Russian so I can ask her if I can hold her. Maybe, I will be able to understand some of her communications with us, since she speaks Russian fairly well. Last night I fell asleep with the Russian instructions going.

I laughed at myself, out loud last night in the dark, because I woke up with headphones on and dead silence. When I took them off I heard the CD called "Rainstorm" with raindrops and thunder. Of course, no lightening included. Duane cracked up laughing this morning and said he will really worry if I report lightening. Considering, we live in an area where it rains very little and seldom.

The CD is quite nice, if I don't fall asleep, with my sound proof Boise headphones on....HA HA!!!!! So, when I say silent, I mean really silent. Funny part is when I first woke up, I did not realize..."Gee I have my headphones on"!!! Duane snored right through it and did not hear my giggling. Well, that's about it for today. I will report more as the time moves toward our initial goal of meeting our daughter.

1 comment:

Danigirl said...

Hello, I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you to meet your daughter. I remember those days so vividly. My husband and I have now been home for 2 mths with our fraternal twin daughters. We are so blessed and thankful to the Lord for his gift of these two little girls. How exciting for you.
God Bless, Danica

www.chrisanddanica.blogspot.com