Thursday, February 21, 2008

Days of Preparation

I just wanted to take a minute to say that our plans for travel are progressing. It is very funny how fast a few weeks fly when you are not making plans. Now it seems to be dragging by as we count each day to our departure. We have both been running errands and trying to get organized. Leaving six children at home is such a tedious job. I went last night to do the dreaded grocery shopping. I am happy to report that it is all taken care of and meal plans are set. Also, I have purchased the airline flights and made hotel reservations. Now, we wait and dream of our little Katie Aunna!!! There will be a few pictures over the weekend of the children. However, I will not post to the blog again until next week....till then...many blessings;-)

No comments: