Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

The kids opening Christmas presents the morning of December 2007
I am so happy as I can see the end in sight. Karissa and I felt like we had just opened a huge Christmas present to get our dossier so close to finished today. Little Karissa said to me :Mommy we are going to get her, really get her home, aren't we Mommy?" I told her "yes, Karissa, this is real". She just smiled and her smile reminded me of Christmas morning a little over a month ago. Karissa and I are exhausted tonight. Karissa went with me to our home study agency this afternoon. We stayed and helped Heidi organize and staple papers, figure out what we still needed to put together, and such. I am happy to announce that our agency part of things is complete. Some documents need signatures and notaries. But, I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Our medicals will be done as well tomorrow. The psychiatric report is on it's way to me by FedEx and so I should have it tomorrow also. This is pretty much all I needed for the dossier and so I am in high hopes we can get it to K2A/FF by the beginning of next week!!!!! alleluia...praise to God...when He moves this world, it really moves.

I am thinking we will be on a big bird to see our daughter within the next thirty days or less. I just can't wait to tell her I love her and she is safe with a mom and papa of her own. She is just the most beautiful little blond girl with pretty big blue eyes. such a petite little girl. I hope so much my family and friends make her feel welcome as she will be so much more aware of her circumstances than our other babies since she is almost 6.5 years old.

I just can't wait to see her. I am also trying to think of a creative way to photograph her so that I do not violate Russian law and yet to give you a hint of her beauty. She is truly gorgeous. Well. I am going to bed now and will write more tomorrow evening. Many Blessings!!!!

No comments: