Monday, March 17, 2008

Keep the Ball Rolling

The report for today is...I am still battling the paper jungle. I am a few steps closer as I have all but one letter for my New Mexico apostilles. Unfortunately, I am waiting for letters to come from our Texas doctors now and the state of Texas licensing board. It seems so much extra expense and consumption of time. However, the court dossier must include a letter from the doctor's state licensing board which says his license is current and authentic.

Of all the dossiers I have done for our international adoptions...this one is the most difficult. Let me say in big letters...Katie is WORTH it!!!! I would climb any mountain at this point to bring her home. The music to my ears is a court date. First, I must gather all the needed documents and I am getting closer to that goal. Please, keep praying for our completed court dossier this week.

No comments: