Thursday, March 6, 2008

Second Meeting






Well, a little rest has made a world of difference in our spirits. Katie Aunna was a bright star tonight. The visit was with me, Duane, and Tatiana and it was wonderful. Katie asked who are we "really"? Tatiana said they are your MAMA and PAPA!!! My heart melted as she looked at me so sweetly and smiled like she appreciated having the issue straight. Then she shocked us by hugging Duane and kissing him in the air just short of his face!!! GLORIOUS!!!!!! I am so in love with her and she with us. I had taken her sunglasses to her and she waved "Paca" with her sunglasses like a true movie star. She has very very good Russian and is repeating many words to me in English. Tonight she told us that she would not speak English to her brothers and sisters at home in America...only Russian. I asked her what if they do not speak Russian...she said..."Oh Mama, but they do speak Russian"....ha ha. She will learn English very quickly...she is extremely bright. I adore her. Thank you to everyone at home for your prayers and continued love for us!!!! Talk to you all soon!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI trisha, does she have a special need related to her arms? email me if you can.
I am dying to see pics!!
She sounds wonderful!
Amy O.

davidandpam said...

Keep praying for you and a safe return, where are the pics! Pam