Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monday on Thursday

This is one of those Mondays on Thursday!!! But, I have done all I can do for today. I still need three more documents to finish our dossier for court. It is so frustrating to wait for these last few documents. The State of NM owes me one document:((((....and in this document only the incorrect date must be revised. It has been two weeks to revise a date!!! The letter is already written!!!! Texas still owes me one document and it was not FedEx shipped as directed....but...MAILED...regular mail...untraceable. Plus, I need one certificate from our psychiatrist which we should hopefully recieve tomorrow.....fingers crossed.

All the other two pounds worth of documents have been sent off to Santa Fe and Austin. Guess I will have to send the others for apostilles next week. We are praying we will get a court date and can either hand carry these three documents or FedEx ship them next week. It is very frustrating to wait on other people to complete their part. But, I have hope, as we are very close!!! Keep praying for those other documents to show up soon and we will be in good shape here. Oh yes, and Karissa has come down ill and can not have her surgery until next week. Have a wonderful Good Friday. I am going to try and relax a little;-0......

No comments: