Friday, March 14, 2008

The Paper Jungle

Today was much more productive than yesterday!!! I have to say that the professional people mentioned on the blog credits are all so on board with this child's need to be in her home. Our paperwork is flowing once again and will move toward a completed apostilled production next week. This means I can get things sent out to our agency and they can review it and send it on to obtain our court date. Even the State of Texas' offices of the state government have been awesome today.

All of our chosen doctors, therapists, and professionals are in great participation toward completing their paperwork for our adoption court dossier and even for our post court 10-day waiver petition. Katie Aunna does have some special medical needs and it is so wonderful that people are preparing with me for her homecoming!!! All good things work together to accomplish "His" purpose. I know how blessed it is to have so many of us working on Katie Aunna's behalf. No wonder she raised her little hand and exclaimed "I am the winner......".

Children are just so tuned in to things in such sweet ways. How lovely to see the world through the eyes of a little child. Even under the circumstances of being orphaned, Katie can see the importance, of a family. It makes her "the" winner of a wonderful prize. In the above picture she smiles bigger than her NEW teeth;-)!!! My prayer is that it continues to roll towards the goal with speed. Duane and I want so much to love and care for her needs as only her "mother" and her "father" can do. I am very encouraged with the composition of the court dossier.

As a closing remark; Gee...I can't wait until my adoption amnesia sets in and all this difficulty (labor pain) goes away....ha ha and then there is the adjustment period to post about;-). Actually, I believe the honeymoon phase will last a good while for us and I foresee Katie Aunna adjusting into a cooperative and highly intelligent little girl. She will enjoy the summer time outside so much!!!
"I can only imagine"......Thank-you dear Lord for all the people involved <><. It is such a miracle of new life with so many hands touching this process, including God's.

No comments: